October 10, 2006

Oh The Tangled Webs We Weave (Part II)

Normally I don't post twice in a day. Let alone two posts in about two hours. But, I had to share the mess. Here's what's going on with my tangled mess of frogging:

It's still beautiful. I dread working on it again though. I don't want to find that my cables are completely off on one side, while the other side is nice and orderly. What makes it worse is that this is the back...I probably could have gotten away with it and no one would have been the wiser. But I'm a perfectionist, what can I say?

I came home from dropping off Jem at his new school. Besides wanting to break down and cry and announce that I'd rather homeschool him than make him go through being the new kid, I decided to come home and take a hot bath. Followed by a hot bowl of oatmeal. As I was getting dressed, I found this:

Dalton has almost always been around dogs and it's never been a problem. But then there is Scarlett. And since she's still in "play with me I'm a puppy" mode, he can't stand her. Unfortunately for him, (and fortunately for her), he is declawed. So his defense mechanism is to hide, (or jump out of her reach). He decided to take a cat nap in his new hideout...my knitting box. You can see there is some Zara, the Debbie Bliss sweater, (minus the pockets, still) and the Sweet Pea Sacque...

And just because we know that I need yet another project in mind, I was surfing the web last night and came across this:

The pattern is by Blue Sky Alpacas. I love their yarn. I haven't tried one of their patterns yet though. One problem is that BSA doesn't show you the measurements before buying the pattern. To me, that's a major NO NO. Sorry but I'm not buying a pattern that was designed for Ms. A Cup. Mean, I know. But I can't help but be blessed. Which by the way, I just read that in your third trimester of pregnancy your breasts will get bigger than they did in the first trimester. I'm doomed. Maybe I should design a knitting pattern for big boobied women. God knows there's enough of us! Big Boobied Women Unite!



2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hooray for Big-Boobie Women!

I totally agree, someone needs to design some kick-ass patterns for us too!!

Craftybernie said...

Dalton's got good taste!