February 07, 2007

Favorite Color Swap Questionnaire

Here's my answers to the Favorite Color Swap!

1. What are your top three favorite colors?
Blue, (any shade); Buttercup Yellow (must be that shade); Brown (dark)

2. What crafts do you really enjoy?
Knitting! I also do a little crochet, (though not much), and every now and again I still scrapbook, usually for special occasions though.

3. What products do you really covet?
Knitting wise: Bamboo Needles; Koigu, Rowan, Blue Sky Alpaca Yarns; Lantern Moon Sheep Tape Measurer (thanks to my SP9 pal)

4. What other activities do you enjoy besides your favorite crafty things?
Baking; Reading; Photography; Watching movies

5. Is there anything you collect?
Besides yarn? Not really. I used to collect Tiggers (Disney) but I don't anymore.

6. What is your zodiac sign?
Sagittarius.

7. What are your favorite:
a. scents/smells?: Bath and Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar and Glade Creamy Custard and Blushing Apple Candles

b. type of music/bands?: Linkin Park, Breaking Benjamin, Fort Minor, Hawthorne Heights, Bob Marley, T.I., Ludacris...and many more

c. authors?: Jodi Picoult, Lillian Jackson Braun, Agatha Christie

d. animals?: Siamese Cats, Tigers, Horses

e. places to shop?: JimmyBeansWool, Target, Barnes and Noble and Cost Plus World Market

f. season?: I love Autumn. But I also love Winter.

g. yarn/fabric/paper/other craft supplies?: Koigu KPPM, Rowan Cashsoft and Wool/Cotton, Filatura di Crosa Zara, Blue Sky Alpacas Silk/Alpaca

h. candies or goodies?: I love chocolate. Good chocolate.

8. Do you have any wish lists? Not really. I see it, I like it, I buy it.

9. Are you allergic to anything? No.

10. Do you have any pets? What are they? I have a 7 year old Siamese cat named Dalton and a 1 1/2 year old Red Nosed Pit Bull named Scarlett.

11. Etc. Stuff: I would like to try knitting the Lady Eleanor Stole in Noro Silk Garden, (one of these days), and I'd love to get my hands on some yarns by Yarn Pirate and Sundara Yarn. I also like unique handmade stitch markers in different sizes, though if anything I would like some in smaller gauge sizes (smaller than US 6 needles). I subscribe to Interweave Knits and Vogue, but I'd love to get my hands on an issue or two of "KnitScene".

No comments: