She was quite tired from all that modeling:
elann Pinwheel Sweater
Needles: US 8 and 9 circulars
Yarn: Peruvian Highland Wool in Butter, Teal, Dusty Teal, New Leaf, Summer Sky and Irish Moss, (I used 2 skeins of Dusty Teal)
Mods: I didn't do the I-cord edging, (when I started this, back in September, I had planned on yellows and greens and no borders since we didn't know if Scout would be a girl. If I had to do it again, I would probably make it with the I-cord edge just to try the technique.)
Overall, I liked the pattern though I had a couple rough starts when I first started it. Like I didn't understand the provisional cast on, (for the sleeves). And I had a little bit of a hard time with the increasing, because I really wasn't keeping track of my rows. (My own fault. I learned my lesson, to say the least.) But it's cute. And though it doesn't fit Scout quite yet, I think it will look great when she's ready to walk and talk. And of course, it's nice to have an FO to add to the list.
Right now I'm working on the body of my Rusted Root. I also decided to do the Wicked Sweater, while working on the Cabled Tunic. Plus I need to knit the sleeves to Scout's Debbie Bliss Sweater. I'm slowly but surely getting things done. I'm almost done with the weaving of the ends on the Hogwarts Socks. Next sock I'm just going to weave while I knit. It will save time! I hope.