10 Things I could not live without:
1. Family and Friends. Without them, I'd really have nothing. (This includes my furbabies, Dalton and Scarlett.)
2. My boyfriend, Shawn. I know if we weren't together, I wouldn't smile or laugh nearly as much as I do.
3. Knitting. Self Explanatory.
5. Ice cream. I. Must. Have. Ice. Cream. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, B & J Peanut Butter Cup, Breyers Oreo and Cream, Baskin Robbins Chocolate Mousse, Coldstone's Founders Favorite. I. Must. Have. Ice. Cream.
6. Books. Another lifeline of mine. I have a decent enough education and knowledge of many things because of books.
7. My bed. It's my safe haven. Comfy, broken in blankets. Big puffy pillows.
8. Stereo and CD's. Can't live without it. Plain and simple.
9. Specialty Foods that only I can get here in So. Cal. Includes: Sweet Ice Tea from Les Sisters. Beef flautas from Los Toros. French Fries from Ginny's. Peach Margarita's from Hugo's. Grilled Roast Beef sandwich with Chicken Noodle Soup from Brent's Deli. Buttermilk pancakes from Bobby's. I like to eat good food.
10. Hair products. Since I was a kid, I hated my curly hair. So, now I straighten and dye it on my own. I can't live without my blow dryer, hair straightener, circular brush, Redkin hair straightening gel...NO FUZZIES, is my philosopy.