May 12, 2006

Friday Night

It's been a while.

A long while, unfortunately.

But I am back and I will have pictures of a WIP. It's a Debbie Bliss design, an Eyelet Dress, for a 6 to 12 month old baby. I knit it in Rowan 4ply cotton, in a pastel pink. I think it's darling. But I also think it would be more darling on a baby.

Soon, I hope.

Anyway, friday night...

* Watched "Law and Order" * Knit the front to the dress * Ate pralines and cream ice cream with Dove fudge sauce * Worked on a scrapbook layout * Played with Scarlett * Had pizza for dinner * Tried getting a clue to this Sunday's venture with Shawn * Cleaned the dishes * Talked to my neighbors * Pet Dalton * Looked online for a knit along * Realized I don't have size 2 circular needles * Ordered more black Cashmerino off of Ebay * Ate Famous Amos cookies

No comments: