August 11, 2006

Lastnight was a night of a finishing! Here's the first project I finished, (which literally only needed maybe 4 rows, which in turn tells you what a procrastinator I can be at times). It's an Irish Hiking Scarf. I used 2 skeins of Paton's Wool Classic in an off white. Very purty ain't she?


Second on my project list of "to do" items was the baby cabled sweater done inRYC Cashsoft 4 ply. (Now, I know that you know that I love Rowan! But I have a bone to pick! I bought 2 skeins of the Dive from a LYS. I bought 3 skeins, from the Sweet Pea kit, through an online store. Four of those 5 skeins had a length of yarn that was detached from the ball. I don't know why. I did write Rowan but have yet to hear a reply. If you know why they do this, pray tell!) Anyway, I love the sweater. And this particular sweater will go quite well with a few baby clothes we've already bought.



And here is the notorious Sweet Pea sacque so far. I received a couple of emails from some very wonderful people who see the need of my S.O.S. Thanks to all who replied/emailed me. I *think* I understand it from the detailed instructions from those that are more advanced than I. If it were just a dress I'd be doing just fine! But it's not...So I shall continue to knit and see what happens.

4 comments:

jillian said...

Your scarf and baby sweater are both lovely! Little baby clothes are so cute!

BLACK DOG KNITS said...

Cool scarf. I've got cables everywhere at the moment. EVERYWHERE! PS I need your email (Lace Leaves Pattern).

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read »

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. Saft ni-cd battery 405421-100 classes of promoter in transcription Allegra louise mississippi Derect tv cheater cards http://www.tee-shirt-boxers.info/Italian-made-long-sleeve-shirt.html Contact lens rebate Refurb lcd projectors http://www.internet-hosting-6.info/butalbital-cheap.html