Of course, the photo looks better than the project in real life. I'm not sure why, but now the colorway looks just fine. Alas, I am going to have to frog though. The sky blue just does not mesh with the Pinwheel Sweater's other colors. It's just too light. What do YOU think?
- Finish the rounds of the Pinwheel sweater
- Knit Sleeves on Pinwheel sweater
- Finish the notorious second sleeve on the Pullover Caftan
- Find someone to give (clear) instructions on sewing the Sacque shoulders
- Start the second ball of yarn on the Irish Hiking Scarf
- Continue working on Debbie Bliss shawl (regardless if it's pink)