BUT, (it's a good thing there is a but), I have good news as well. I finished something else! Three FO's in just a couple of days, aren't you impressed? Truth be told, the sweater had been finished for some time, though I hadn't weaved in the ends. I hadn't weaved in the ends because I hadn't finished the bonnet. (I attribute that to the fact that when I first knit this, I could not finish for the life of me. It took me a while. In fact, I think this was the first project where I learned how to do a three needle bind off for the shoulders.)
So, my list of fourteen is slowly decreasing and now down to twelve. I have a dress that needs to have the shoulders seamed and the armholes need to be picked up and have an edging, which I'm thinking I might do a single crochet, rather than go through picking up the stitches and then binding off.
I think I'm doing pretty good. I did get back to the Dalton Socks and the Cabled Tunic, which I need to measure. It's a bit discouraging though, it's just a lot of cabling. Lots and lots of cabling. It will be worth it though. In Winter. Of 2008. Maybe.